Support NATA 2014

Main Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Tentacle Terror 2 Tentacle Terror 2

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars August 25, 2006

lawl.

fun stuff once again with nice animation from onic :D me like hehe, you should now mix it up with some furry acton XD har hardy har har. Pretty good stuff, I laffed n stuff, yeah, very funny.
Sup.

Onic responds:

Hahaha, yah bastard, you just had to throw furries in there didn't yah, hahah. I don't have a clue what I will do for the next one, but the genocide of furries might be in there now that you've suggested it.
Keep on truckin buddy.

The Dirty Frenchman 2 The Dirty Frenchman 2

Rated 4 / 5 stars August 23, 2006

I waited for a whole year...

but I got me my damn Dirty Frenchman 2!!! YESSS, heheh. I remember first seeing the initial submission when it first came out, laughed my ass off. This one had the same great humor, but for me I just expected it to be a little more outrageous - it had somewhat of a plot which was quite amazing, but that sort of limited the sort of crazy shit he was able to do.
That being said, it's still really good. The graphics have improved since last time, the animation especially, and the voice acting seems a lot better (from memory).
It was also good to see that this one was way longer than the first, though some more music would have been good in there (using the same 'theme song' as last time? Why? hahah).
Anyways, it was great to get another dose of The Dirty Frenchman. Will there be another coming out eventually?

MCSMstudios responds:

Thanks alot. I tried to keep down the outrageousness in this one to make it a little more mainstream, but apparently (according to the current score at least) I was better off with crazy rape jokes.
There will be another episode, and most likely sooner than last time, although it will probably be shorter. I hope to have another one out in 2006.

Blammed Resurection 005 Blammed Resurection 005

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars June 16, 2006

Fantasticle.

Hearts On Fire from the Rocky IV soundtrack was in there, hence this submission wins. Excellent. True excellence.
Although the underlying theme of faggotism may deter some viewers, the humor really did shine through for me, great stuff.

Tiny's Triumph Tiny's Triumph

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars May 17, 2009

Hilarity ensues.

An enjoyable game, indeed.
The graphics were well done, and the animation was simplistic, effective, and funny, too. I enjoyed the gameplay quite a lot - I've missed games were you just spam away at the 'shoot' button as much as possible.

Also, the 'boss' stage was hilarious, it worked in well with the opening credits, so another plus there.

The 5 levels were well designed - but I would've liked to have seen a few different critters come out with each one.

Music was a nice touch, and didn't get too repetitive. You didn't go too overboard with the sound effects, either.

Overall, a fun little game to play. Kudos.

Tetris Extreme Tetris Extreme

Rated 1.5 / 5 stars December 11, 2006

Great game.

But it's been remade and revamped so many times it's just getting boring now unless you're playing a real version of the game (rather than flash remakes).
First of all - where is the 'next piece' feature? Every good Tetris remake needs that, and it's left out far too often.
Second, do something with the graphics man. Just because you've taken the actionscript to make a Tetris game doesn't mean you just colour in the blocks and put in a black background! Spice things up a bit, but not so much the player can't see what they're doing.
On the note of graphics, the very left row is half out of sight - not cool, fix that up.
In terms of sound, it was very average. You couldn't turn the sound off/on, just on, and it would just play over itself again and again if you clicked the speaker more than once. Fix that up, too.
Some sound effects wouldn't hurt, either.
Gameplay was pretty good, and level 8 fucked me up and I died at around 108,000 I think.

Overall, Tetris has been remade so many times that every time a version is submitted which isn't perfect, it just seems very very bad. Keep at it, you may produce something good.

Takkito responds:

thank you for your critism and not just saying this flash sucks ass. the next peice feature is impossible, because my code randomizes each brick right before its dropped.Some one please tell me how i improve graphics in tetris! It's tetris, not final fantasy! About the row being, half in, half out i have no idea why its doing that and i have tried to fix it.why did you click the speaker more than once?im working on the sound now, as you may or may not know, this is my second flash. and if uve tried flash u know how hard it is

Newgrounds T.E.T.R.I.S. Newgrounds T.E.T.R.I.S.

Rated 3 / 5 stars May 19, 2006

Above average.

For a tetris remake, you've done pretty well. The window is a little small to start with, but everything was presented neatly.
The main thing that let you down with this game was the fact that you didn't include the 'next piece' feature that's normally present in tetris games, and that's a big let down. When it gets to the faster levels (i.e when i fucked up at level 7), it becomes increasingly difficult to decide on the spot where the piece will go, as you don't have any indication of what will be coming next.
Also, the music gets a little annoying after a while, even though the track itself is amazing :P Include a feature that allows you to turn it off. Overall it was pretty good, well done dood. (Played one round, score: 51039)

-API- Anaconda -API- Anaconda

Rated 4 / 5 stars January 24, 2006

Good listening.

I know that it's an unfinished track, but even for this submitted version you could have altered a few things here and there to make it a little better.
I really like the bongo drums at the start, and the overall baseline + pad were great.
The tune all up was nice and all of the other little effects here and there were very good, but I think that the ending was a bit of an anti-climax, even though it's not the real end of the song :P
Overall, very nice music dude, keep it up.

API responds:

Thanks for the surprisingly in-depth review, marcus. Yeah, well, it certainly is an unfinished track, but it'll be finished very soon. :)

-API- Paradise on E [REMIX] -API- Paradise on E [REMIX]

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars September 20, 2005

Pretty fucking good.

I really am enjoying listening to this one dude, for a 2 minute song I think you've done quite well :D. It's pretty different from most stuff... the speed suits my taste and i love the bass line, etc etc :P

Very nice work, I luff it :D

Not Again - Laidback Lawnmower Not Again - Laidback Lawnmower

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars May 4, 2005

*shleepy*

ROFFLES.
stooooooooooooner!!! hehe, not your usual style Jurre, good to listen to when i wanna fall asleep XD lolz.

DJRunaway responds:

No Marcus, when I wanne sleep, I read your review :)

Greetz,